Thank you for your interest in subscribing to the Police Interview Newsletter! Your one-time fee of $74.95 entitles you to receive all current newsletters hot off the press, as well as password access to all of the vintage archived newsletters starting in January 2002 - available on my website.
Here are a couple of samples of the Police Interview Newsletter:
Previous issues of Police Interview Newsletter have included a wide range of topics designed to benefit both the police applicant as well as the veteran law enforcement officer:
- Oral Interviews
- Psychological Testing
- The Employment Application Process
- Oral Board Blunders
- Personal Coaching
- Physical Fitness
- Emotional Intelligence
- Stress Management
- Marital Relationships
- Police Ethics
- Personality Conflicts
- Cops Who Abuse
- Police Officer Lateral Hiring Process
- Police Academy Preparation
- Generational Issues in Police Agencies
- Phases of a Police Officer's Career
- Your Blind Spots
- Be Honest or Be Gone
- Know Your Stress Styles. And, Keep Breathing!
- Recruit Your Strengths
- Police Suicide - See the Signs
- Right vs. Wrong for New Police Officers
- Police Recruiting Woes
- Behavioral Descriptive Interviewing (BDI) - Can You Make the Cut?
- Police Excellence and Lifelong Learning
- Seeing and Hearing Mental Illness on Campus
- Discovering Your Inner Motivation
- A Police Recruiter's Dream - "Genertion Y"
- The Sergeant's Oral Board Exam
QUESTIONS? CONTACT DR. HART TODAY!
Phone: (804) 353-6700 (press #1
Fax: (804) 358-7867